○ INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Admatechs and Admatechs’s consolidated subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively called, “our company”)
understands that Information Assets related to our company’s business activities are critical assets.
Based on the above understanding, our company establishes Information Security Policy to ensure that our company manages
and practices information security methodically and continuously.
- 【 1. Compliance 】
- Our company shall comply with applicable laws, governmental guidance, contractual obligations and other social norms related to information security.
- 【 2. Maintenance of stable business infrastructure 】
- Our company shall ensure competitiveness and business continuity through the management and protection of its Information Assets.
- 【 3. Providing safe products and services 】
- Our company shall incorporate information security practices into our company’s business activities such as the development,
design and production processes of products and services in order to provide safe products and services to customers.
- 【 4. Contribution to the establishment of safe Cyberspace 】
- Our company shall act as a good corporate citizen by contributing to a safe online environment (“Cyberspace”)
by working to identify and mitigate information security vulnerabilities in our company’s Information Assets.
- 【 5. Information Security Management 】
- Our company shall continuously implement information security management through the establishment of governance and risk management including incident response.