Product List / Alumina
Alumina / Al2O3
High-purity synthesis spherical alumina
- ● Two average particle sizes are available: 0.25 µm and 10 µm.
- ● High purity, high sphericity, non-porous surface, and excellent dispersibility.
- ● Different to molten alumina, this alumina contains fewer ionic impurities such as Na,
so it can also be used for high-heat resistant or high-voltage resistant applications.
- ● Alumina with higher purity than the AO-5 type can also be provided.
- Particle diameter
- Paticle size distributions /
- ● Filler for thermal conductive compounds
- ● Ceramics molding products
- ● Filler for light scattering agent
● Particle diameter line-up
AO-5 type regular grade
|Product name||Median particle diameter (μm)||Specific surface area (m2/g)|
● Purity (impurity) data
|Moisture content(%)||< 0.3|
- ※ ADMANANO is a registered trademark of Admatechs Co., Ltd.
- ※ The figures presented on this page represent typical values only, not guaranteed values.
- ※ The particle sizes presented in this material are values that we obtained by using a laser diffraction particle size analyzer.
For this reason, the products presented herein contain a very small amount of very fine and coarse particles.