○ What is photocatalysis?
Photocatalysis is one of the photochemical reactions. It is activated
in the irradiation of ultraviolet rays of sun light, fluorescent one, etc. and to decompose organic materials on the surface,
which results in making various effects.
○ Effects of photocatalysis.
- 1.Reduce odor
- Decompose the organic materials which cause the smell and reduce the odor.
- 2.Remove dirt
- Remove the dirt by decomposition of organic materials Also separate the dirt from the surface of materials by
its superhydrophilic effect which is one of photocatalysis characters
and make it easier to remove it
- Resolve the outer shell of bacteria and its toxin and then reduce its increase.
- 4.Drip-proof and antifog effects
- Also for its superhydrophilic effet, water is kept in the form of thin film on the surface of materials. (waterdrops is not formed)
All the above effects are only under the ultraviolet rays with its wavelength below 380 nm.
| Photocatalyst “Admacat” |
Photocatalyst, specially surface treated oxidized titanium fine particles with size of nano-level, increases the activity of photocatalsis. Admacast is the photocatalyst in liquid form which can be easily used for surface treatment of fibers and get the following effects.
- Characteristic 1
- Have excellent activity of photocatalysis under ultraviolet rays.
- Characteristic 2
- Protect the surface of textile.
- Characteristic 3
- Safe and easy handling for neutral water dispersion.
- Characteristic 4
- Using transparent nano-level oxidizeded titanium with
soft binding materials, sensible conditions of object can be kept.
- Characteristic 5
- It is possible to keep its effect long even when it is washed.
- ● Curtains
- ● Clothes
- ● Sheets
- ● Wallpaper
- ● Mats