○ Handling of personal data
Admatechs Corporation Limited (hereafter "Admatechs") recognizes the importance of personal data protection
and makes every effort to protect any personal data according to the policies below.
- 【 Acquisition of personal data 】
- 1. We will acquire any personal data by the legal and proper means.
- 【 Purpose of using personal data 】
- 2. We will use any personal data only for reasonable purposes required to fulfill our business obligations, for example, business communication,
implementation of a contract, and providing information on our products. We will not use any personal data
for other purposes without the prior consent of the owner of the personal data, unless otherwise specified by relevant laws and regulations.
- 【 Management of personal data 】
- 3. We will protect any personal data so that it may not be easily used by a third party and thoroughly manage the personal data
to prevent it being leaked or lost. When we present any personal data to a third party, we will manage the personal data to be handled by the third party appropriately.
- 【 Submission to third party 】
- 4. We will not provide any personal data to a third party without the prior consent of the owner of the personal data,
unless otherwise specified by relevant laws and regulations.
- 【 Disclosure, correction, etc. of personal data 】
- 5. When we are requested by the owner of the personal data to disclose, correct, delete, or stop using the personal data,
we will respond immediately and appropriately.
- 【 Protection system of personal data 】
- 6. We will assign a personal data protection administrator to manage all personal data. In addition,
we will make our employees aware of the importance of personal data protection by providing relevant training, etc.
- 【 Compliance to Laws 】
- 7. We will comply with the relevant laws and regulations provided for the protection of personal data,
and will review and improve the above matters whenever necessary.
■ Contact for personal data handling
Please contact our General Affairs Department for any inquiries or offers regarding personal data handling.
General Affairs Div. TEL: 81-561-33-0215